11/29/2017

FABILA'S FITNESS AT THE 2017 FITFAM FEST HELD IN LAGOS, NIGERIA

Hello Fitfam nation! It's been a minute! Last week Saturday, November 25, 2017 was the second edition of the FitFam Fest and we partnered with the organizers to handle the zumba fitness session. The event was held at the Ember Creek, Landmark Towers, Water Corporation Drive Lagos. The event featured lots of fitness activities, including Zumba, my favourite sport!!! I handled the zumba session and it was super fun! The event was overall well put together and I look forward to the next edition. See more pictures after the cut...
My arrival...rocking zumbawear from top to bottom


Tried my best to capture the obstacle course, but I am not cut out for event photography, kept missing the action points!

My able PA for the day!

The event branding was good! 
Striking another pose!



Someone who appreciates my passion,  met her for the first time!

Another missed action shot of the obstacle course!

Vendors at the Event

I just loved the background

My zumba fitness session







MTV Base Interview with Ehis



Do you have an event coming up and would like us to partner with it, contact us today and lets discuss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive